Anticipated infrastructure improvements will occur at the following locations through 4/4/18. Work to include the following:
- Mathilda/Washington Ave. intersection, including removal of existing wheelchair accesible ramps and placement of new ramps – SW corner pour back, NW corner demo/ pour back.
- Mathilda/Iowa intersection, wheelchair accesible ramps, placement of new ramps NE corner.
- Complete new sanitary sewer line corner of Mathilda / Iowa – north side of intersection north bound.
- Continue Intersection of Iowa / Taaffe – traffic signal infrastructure including foundations for new signal lights.
- South crosswalk of Iowa/Francis intersection.
- Sunnyvale / Iowa – begin potholing for new signal light foundations.
- SW wheelchair accesible ramp and crosswalk at Iowa/ S Murphy intersection.
- North and South crosswalk of Sunnyvale/McKinley intersection, begin demo east crosswalk of intersection.
- Murphy / Washington Ave. intersection continued demo / pour new wheelchair accesible ramp, crosswalks.