Anticipated infrastructure improvements will occur at the following locations through 3/14/2018.
Saturday work will take place 3/10/18 between the approved construciton hours of 8 am-5 pm. Work includes the following activities:
- Traffic signal work at Mathilda/Washington intersection, including removal of existing wheelchair accesible ramps and placement of new ramps
o Switchover to new intersection controller scheduled for Saturday, 3/10/18
- Traffic signal work at Mathilda/Iowa intersection, including removal of existing wheelchair accesbile ramps and placement of new ramps
o Switchover to new intersection controller scheduled for Saturday, 3/17/18
- Utility install and grading at Murphy Ave. from McKinley to Washington Ave.
Saturday work at Murphy Avenue approved for 3/10/18 to Include:
- North and South crosswalk of Sunnyvale/McKinley intersection (side sections – center sections completed)
- South crosswalk of Iowa/Francis intersection
- Wheelchair accesible ramps and crosswalk at Iowa/Murphy intersection