Anticipated infrastructure improvements will occur at the following locations through 3/21/2018. This work includes the following activities:
Traffic signal work at Mathilda/Washington intersection, including removal of existing wheelchair accesible ramps and placement of new ramps.
- Traffic signal work at Mathilda/Iowa intersection, including removal of existing wheelchair ramps and placement of new ramps. o Tentative switchover to new intersection controller scheduled for Saturday, 3/17.
- Grading / Paving walkways at new Murphy Ave. from McKinley to Washington Avenues.
- North and South crosswalk of Sunnyvale/McKinley intersection.
- South crosswalk of Iowa/Francis intersection
- Handicap ramps and crosswalk at Iowa/Murphy intersection
Work to take place Saturday, March 17.
- Murphy Ave. North: make up for rain delays. Grading along Murphy Ave. to get conforms ready for the paving scheduled for Monday, 3/19/18.
- Trucks coming in/out of the parking lot gates, appropriate traffic control (flagmen) will be in place. This work is expected for Saturday only.
- Concrete poring of wheelchair accessible ramps.
- Potential traffic signal turnover.