Below are the anticipated infrastructure improvements occurring through 4/25/2018. This work includes the following:
Work to be performed Saturday, 4/21/2018:
- Iowa / Sunnyvale – St. Francis Electric performing infrastructure work demo & place conduit.
- Mathilda / McKinley – pothole for foundations (working off side streets on McKinley).
- Sunnyvale / McKinley – pothole for foundations.
- Block 5 Building T – Reinforcing steel and formwork for walls and columns.
- Washington / Saturday 4/21/18 deep lift, lanes shutdown
- Iowa / demo pour back center island nosing
- McKinley / pothole for signal pole foundations
- S-Murphy/ continue crosswalk
- Iowa / continue signal pole infrastructure
- McKinley / continue east crosswalk.
- Begin water line, saw cut demo & excavate starting Monday 4/23
Anticipated infrastructure improvements will occur at the following locations during the through 4/18/2018. This work includes the following:
- Washington Ave. center islands pour back, NE corner pour back walkway/ wheelchair accesible ramp.
- Iowa St.complete NE -HCR, demo pour back SE HCR, demo pour back center island nosing.
- McKinleyAve. pothole for signal pole foundations.
- Taaffe: intersection switchover 4/16/18
- Frances: Complete crosswalk open up center turning lane unto Frances.
- S. Murphy Ave. continue crosswalk
- Iowa St: continue signal pole infrastructure
- McKinley: continue East crosswalk.
- Slurry Stripe Block 6 – 4/15 – 18